The holidays are meant to be a happy time of year, especially for children. Unfortunately, it is also the time when many of the children and families served by the Children’s Hospital of Michigan DMC need your help. Every day there are hundreds of children in our community who battle not only their health, but poverty and extreme circumstances as well. During the holidays, these struggles only get more complicated.
If you want to do something this holiday season that will make a difference in another family’s life, then consider the Adopt-A-Family program at the Children’s Hospital of Michigan, sponsored by the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation. The Adopt-A-Family program helps connect families in need, identified by the social work office, with generous individuals and organizations in our community to provide food and gifts they might otherwise go without. Each year, the Adopt-A-Family program matches approximately 500 children with compassionate supporters who truly make a difference in the lives of these kids and their families during the holiday season.
Because of generous sponsors like you, there is always hope.
Here’s how you can help:
- Complete the donor information form (CLICK HERE FOR FORM) or contact Children’s Hospital of Michigan Social Work office at (313) 745-5289 or email@example.com
- Mail the form to: Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation, Adopt-A-Family Program, 3901 Beaubien- Box 257, Detroit, MI 48201
- Shortly after we receive your completed form, we will send you the wish list(s) and sizes of the children for the family with whom you have been matched.
- For a list of Gift Ideas, CLICK HERE.
- We ask that all gifts be delivered to Children’s Hospital of Michigan Social Work office the week of December 17-23, 2014. After receipt of your gifts, the Foundation will supply you with a letter acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution.
It’s just that easy.
Won’t you please consider adopting a family this holiday season? The staff at Children’s Hospital of Michigan couldn’t accomplish their earnest work of compassion without the gifts from our loyal donors. We are proud of the work they do.
We hope you are too.