Every day there are hundreds of kids in our communities who battle not only their health, but also poverty and extreme circumstances. Thanks to the caring generosity of our supporters, we are helping to ensure that families get the help they need at DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan and in their everyday lives.
Sponsored by Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation, the hospital’s Adopt-A-Family program helps by connecting families in need with generous people and organizations in the community to provide food and gifts they would otherwise go without. Because of generous supporters like you, there is always hope.
The families are identified by the hospital’s social workers throughout the year.
Here’s how you can help:
- Complete the donor information form (CLICK HERE FOR FORM) or contact Children’s Hospital of Michigan Social Work office at (313) 745-5289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the form to: Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation, Adopt-A-Family Program, 3901 Beaubien, Detroit, MI 48201
- Shortly after we receive your completed form, we will send you the wish list(s) and sizes of the children for the family with whom you have been matched.
- For a list of Gift Ideas, CLICK HERE.
- We ask that all gifts be delivered to Children’s Hospital of Michigan Social Work office the week of December 16-20, 2013. After receipt of your gifts, the Foundation will supply you with a letter acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution.
It’s just that easy.
Won’t you please consider adopting a family this holiday season? The staff at Children’s Hospital of Michigan couldn’t accomplish their earnest work of compassion without the gifts from our loyal donors. We are proud of the work they do.
We hope you are too.