Gifts In-Kind Donations
An additional way to support the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation is through the donation of toys and games. Donations of toys and games help supplement the activities and entertainment that Child Life Services at Children’s Hospital of Michigan provides for children. Please see the Toys & Games Wish List for ideas about developmentally appropriate toys that are most sought-after by children, and to learn what items we cannot accept. For more information about tax-deductible in-kind contributions, contact Cari Tiensivu at (313) 745-5373.
Scheduling Donation Deliveries
- For larger donations, please contact the Foundation at (313) 745-5373 to schedule your donation delivery. We accept donations at 3901 Beaubien, Detroit, MI 48201.
- Call us when you are nearby. We will be able to greet you in the drive in front of our building to help unload gifts from your vehicle and onto our carts.
- Please place items in boxes and bags so that they can be transported easily from your vehicle.
- Please do not gift-wrap your items.
- And please remember that all donations must be brand new and in their original packaging.